Unreal Engine 4 Genvid Plugin Editor¶
The Genvid Plugin Editor allows developers to easily test the Genvid integration in the editor.
To run the tool, click on the Genvid item from the Menu or Toolbar.
This opens a window containing the Genvid tool tab.
The Genvid tab is divided into several subsections:
- List of all the created clusters (local and cloud). Select a cluster to populate the job and links section.
- List all jobs corresponding to the selected cluster. Click the button to start or stop a job. (Green = Started, Red = Stopped)
- List all links corresponding to the selected cluster. Click to open a URL link.
- SDK Health Check
- Give a summary of the game
HealthState. Only appears if the game is running.
- A link to access all the logs listed in the cluster UI.
- List all the Genvid settings (Stream information, Network Time Procol, Encoding, Services). Select an item to modify its value.