The Cloud Environment¶
The Cloud Environment section covers everything you need to know about setting up your project to stream to external viewers. First we walk you through configuring an Amazon Web Services (AWS) instance to run your production cluster. Then we show you how to build your project to work with that cluster and stream to external services.
If you would like to setup an Azure environment instead: The Azure Cloud Environment.
The functionalities present here are in beta. This code is not ready for production usage, but can be used to test your integration on the cloud.
In This Section
This section covers setting up a cloud environment and managing environments after creating them. It also covers using custom profiles to simplify managing multiple cloud environments.
This section gives you an overview of how the Genvid Cluster is set up and works to deliver synchronized content to your viewers. Then we go into the details of setting up and using your own Genvid Clusters.
- The Genvid Cluster Servers
- Using Clusters
- Set Up a Bastion Server
- Cloning a Cluster
- Cluster Statuses
- Importing a Terraform Module
- Terraform Settings
- Terraform Providers
- Customizing Terraform Providers
- Terraform Providers Arguments
- Terraform Provider Versions
- Terraform Providers Toolbox Support
- Applying a Terraform Infrastructure
- Setting up the SDK on a Running Cluster
- Destroying a Terraform Infrastructure
- Deleting a Cluster
- Using Custom Repositories
- AWS Cluster Permissions
This section covers 2 of the important tools we use to run Genvid Clusters: Vault and Docker.