Employment at Genvid
Genvid is one of the hottest new gaming startups, with operations in the United States and Canada. We are a team of game industry veterans, working with some of the biggest partners in game publishing around the world.
We occasionally have positions open in Montreal and elsewhere. Check back regularly or follow us on Twitter.
Montreal, working remotely
Genvid Technologies Canada Inc. seeks a Technical Manager to support the team behind its revolutionary new game broadcasting tools.
Work with the executive management team to develop plans, perform evaluations, work with partners, and perform other operational duties critical to the success of our business, which is working with the biggest game publishers in the world, as well as video game engine creators, game consoles, streaming platforms, and indie developers.
You’ll need to deeply understand our game broadcasting technologies and the SDK we are building, to be able to seamlessly interpret the technology being built by our technical leadership and act as a conduit for its implementation with our partners.
You’ll be forward thinking, identifying problems ahead of time, and ensuring that the team is aware and focused. You’ll assist in requirement analysis and technical communications.
You’ll articulate customer objectives in technical terms to senior management, the development team, and outside partners, for both technical and non-technical audience. You’ll provide suggestion to improve the customer experience and met their needs, both actual and future.
- 3 years experience in a similar technical management position
- Good knowledge of Agile development methods, including at Scrum
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in both English and French, able to present to partners and listen to their needs
- Strong analytical capabilities, including curiosity with game broadcasting, data center infrastructure, public and private cloud and its associated technologies
- Desire to work at a fast-growing startup, with all of its rewards, responsibilities, challenges and potential