Minor Changes and Other Fixes
- [sdk] Improved the performance of the C# SDK wrapper by
pinning input arrays before marshalling.
- [sdk] Added a log to record if there is a failure closing a
stream during network disconnections.
- [sdk] Fixed an issue causing frames to be sent over the
network at the lowest framerate set on the existing streams.
- [sdk] Fixed an issue where data and video resource
management led to video stuttering.
- [gvencode] Fixed de-synchronization between audio and
video caused by consecutive frames with the same timestamp being dropped in
- [rootd, leafd] Fixed an issue where data streams received
by the web client could have mixed IDs following a game restart.
- [native sdk] Fixed an issue on Windows 10 version 2004 and
later where setting the video framerate to 60 prevents the genvid.dll from
being able to output at that rate.
- [unity plugin] Fixed an issue where the plugin would submit
data and video faster than the stream framerate.