Major Fixes and Changes¶
Terraform 0.14 Upgrade¶
We upgraded the bundled Terraform executable to version 0.14. Terraform 0.14 requires changes to how providers are defined and versioned. We included a script to aid with the upgrade. See Upgrade from Previous Versions for more information.
Minor Changes and Other Fixes¶
- [sdk] Fixed an issue where terminating the session would succeed even if the SDK was not initialized.
- [toolbox] Added
--flattenoption to genvid-sdk package command to create package with flattened file structure.
- [toolbox] Deprecated
genvid.toolbox.Packagein favor of
- [toolbox] Improved Toolbox command
genvid-sdk packagedefault behavior to preserve directory hierarchy instead of flattening the directory structure.
- [bastion-api] Fixed an issue where the plan apply would fail with a missing BastionID error.
- [bastion-api] Added version of the bastion-api and cluster-api services in the logs on startup.
- [bastion-api] Improved the loading time of the clusters list on the Terraform page.
- [bastion-api] Fixed an issue where added default providers were not retained after an upgrade.
- [ingest] Fixed an issue where the port value is set to an unexpected value for Ingest RemoteGUI.
- [aws] Fixed
minimal_setup_ami clustercreating unexpected instance profile by making variable
- [consul-template] Improved the services Nomad template by allowing secure RTMP addresses if the protocol is included in the stream address.
- [terraform] Added
azureadto default providers.
- [terraform] Improved Terraform modules to conform to new version.
- [terraform] Upgraded terraform-aws-modules/acm/aws from v2.13.0 to v2.14.0.
- [bastion-ui] Removed the version field from default providers view on the Settings page.
- [bastion-ui] Removed the providers view on the Clusters page.