Unreal Tournament Integration¶
The Unreal Tournament sample is an example of integrating the Genvid MILE SDK with Unreal Engine 4. This sample lets you see how you can use Genvid with a fully developed game.
In this section, we cover the 3 parts of setting up and running the Unreal Tournament sample:
- Integrating and building the game.
- Buidling the website.
- Setting up the Genvid services.
We also include a reference for
ut4.py, which is a utility script that
automates much of the setup process.
- Unreal Tournament Integration
- Unreal Tournament on the Cloud
- Unreal Tournament Sample Website
- Unreal Tournament Sample Usage