Genvid SDK 1.27.1¶
Welcome to Genvid SDK 1.27.1. This release is ready and stable for integration and can be used for local development and limited cloud deployment. We are still missing some features for a complete production deployment which can be provided through other software. Please contact us at email@example.com if you’re planning a production deployment.
We are still committed to a regular pace for our releases until we get all the features done for a comfortable production deployment. We always work to ensure a smooth upgrade between releases and provide as much backward compatibility support as possible. A complete list of our Known Issues and Workarounds is available to you in our Forum. Please contact us if you have any issues.
Here is a summary of our current functionalities. See Major Fixes and Changes below for the list of new features in this release.
- Automatic synchronization between video and game-data streams.
- Video streaming to YouTube and Twitch.
- Multiple distributed sources of A/V and Data.
- Streaming additional arbitrary game events and notifications.
- Scalable event messaging system.
- Windows C++ API with a C# wrapper.
- Video encoding (H264 + AAC).
- Unity3D integration (Game and Management).
- Unreal Engine integration (Game and Management).
- D3D11 or raw frame video capture.
- WASAPI audio capture.
- Tools and scripts for managing your local and remote clusters, with example scripts for AWS and Azure.
- Live video editing and basic composition effects (beta).
- RTMP Ingest server (beta).
- REST API to control the services (beta).
- Metrics feed (beta).
- Load-testing library.
- Multiple integration samples.
- Extensive documentation.
Minor Changes and Other Fixes¶
- [terraform] Fixed an issue causing users to get the error
Terraform 0.12.19 not supported by terraform-aws-modules/alb/awswhen creating AWS ALB-SSL clusters.